Well at least for my Celtic sweater. I finish the new neck last night or early this morning if you want to get technical about it. I foolishly stayed up until 1:30 a.m. completing it. I’m not quite done though, I have a few duplicate stitches to add to the knot. Even though I followed my chart I found a couple of spots that need to be brown to make the knot look better. I also have a loose stitch at the neck egde that needs to be tighted with a stitch, especially since it’s at the front.
I’m not sure if I’m going to block any further with it as it fits well and is already sewn together. I’m hope it’ll be a less stiff after I wash it. It very fitted so the stiffness could be a problem, but I think after I wear it for a bit it’ll soften and loose up.
I’ll post a picture of me wearing as soon as I fix those few problems.
Oh, I’m glad you sorted things out. I’ll be checking back to see the final result, hopefully soon!
I can’t wait to see it on you! I’m in love with the shape of this sweater. Very flattering.