Get through the Winter with Spring on your mind by wearing
this bee and honeycomb motif slouchy hat.
- Knitting in the round
- Knitting with double-pointed needles
- Understanding knitting in the back and front of a stitch
- 2 Balls worsted weight yarn, 192 m / 210 yards each. Yarn used Patons Classic Wool in Sunset Gold. Plenty of yarn will be leftover.
- 1 Circular needle, 12 or 14 inch diameter, size 4.5 mm / U.S. #7
- 1 Set of 4 double-pointed needles size 4.5 mm / U.S. #7
- Row counter
- Stitch markers