Get through the Winter with Spring on your mind by wearing
this bee and honeycomb motif slouchy hat.
- Knitting in the round
- Knitting with double-pointed needles
- Understanding knitting in the back and front of a stitch
- 2 Balls worsted weight yarn, 192 m / 210 yards each. Yarn used Patons Classic Wool in Sunset Gold. Plenty of yarn will be leftover.
- 1 Circular needle, 12 or 14 inch diameter, size 4.5 mm / U.S. #7
- 1 Set of 4 double-pointed needles size 4.5 mm / U.S. #7
- Row counter
- Stitch markers
Never mix up your beer at parties again. Knit up these cute pint style beer charms in the various colours of beer. Or pick your own variety of colours.
• Knitting in the round
• Knitting with double-pointed needles
• Knitting an i-cord
Worsted weight acrylic yarn in 6 shades of beer and white.